Relax and unwind or work out in the gym
Whether you follow a rigorous exercise regime or just wish to relax and unwind Stoke Rochford Hall’s Leisure Club is the place to be. Facilities are available exclusively to residents and club members, creating a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
Leisure Club Facilities:
- State of the art gym
- Pulse Fitness cardio and resistance machines
- Separate free weights area with a smith machine, Olympic rack, Preacher curl and free weights ranging from 1kg-30kg
- Heated covered pool open all year round, size 18m x 7m
- Separate Saunas and steam rooms located in each changing areas
- 5 seated Jacuzzi
- 1-2-1 advice and support to help you reach your goals
- Tennis courts
- Sports pitches
- Free Towels
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 9:30pm
- Saturday 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Sunday 8:30am – 7:30pm
The heated swimming pool is open all year and closes half an hour before the leisure club closes.
Residential Membership of Leisure Club is available free of charge to guests staying at Stoke Rochford Hall and includes the use of all facilities.
For non-residents, monthly membership packages are available.
Find us on Facebook