Victorian Christmas Market Weekend - 25 & 26th November
Our famous Victorian Christmas Market returns and it's even bigger & better than any year we have EVER done.
Entrance fee is £3.50 (children under 12 free) payable at the Food Hall. Please note that NO dogs are allowed unless for guide purposes.
This year we have the following attractions:
- Food Hall – designated food hall at The Venue
- Over 50 stall holders selling bespoke Christmas gifts // goodies
- Liqueur hot chocolate lounge
- Vintage Victorian fair rides
- Victorian dressed characters
- Charles Dickens
- Light show
- Story Time
- Carol Singing
- Plus much more...
One very special inclusion this year is our very own ICE RINK.
We’ll be holding an outdoor ice disco with outdoor bar and hot chocolate stall. There will also be a BBQ on the go throughout the evening.
We will be opening throughout the entirety of the market and into the evening also.
Cost for the Ice Rink is £10 per adult / £7 per child for 45 minutes (includes skates hire)
Christmas Party Nights
Friday 1st December ¦ Friday 8th December ¦ Saturday 9th December ¦ Friday 15th December ¦ Saturday 16th December
The price of the ticket is £42.95 per person.
*Saturday 23rd December – The Nightmare before Christmas Ball £45.00 (includes LIVE BAND)
The ticket includes:
- Drink on arrival – Prosecco / Winter Pimms
- 3 course dinner which includes tea & coffee with warm mince pies (menu attached)
- Terrific disco to party the night away with
- Complimentary transport from Grantham bus station (6.45pm prompt) & return (leaves the Hall 1am)
- £15 deposit to secure your booking – (an additional £20 per person deposit is required if booking accommodation)
- We can also offer great rates on our accommodation starting from £30 per person (based on 2 sharing) to include breakfast & use of the leisure facilities.
To make a reservation, call us on +0044 (0)1476 530337 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org