Stoke Rochford Hall is situated in peaceful, rolling countryside in the heart of the East Midlands Shires. Originally built in the 1840’s as a private residence, the Hall today offers a state of the art hotel, conference and banqueting facility, while retaining its old world charm and values. Customer service always comes first and we pride ourselves on our ability to offer a highly professional and individual service. Stoke Rochford’s experienced and dedicated team are always happy to offer advice and assistance in planning and co-ordination to ensure the smooth running of all types of events. The magnificent Grade 1 listed Victorian mansion has recently been restored to its former glory, thanks to a £12 million three-year restoration project, overseen by English Heritage. However, despite the Hall’s historic significance, its facilities are most definitely of the 21st century.
Why Choose Stoke Rochford Hall
- Magnificent Grade 1 listed Victorian mansion set within formal landscaped gardens and 28 acres of parkland
- Centrally located in the heart of the East Midlands, six miles south of Grantham, a quarter mile from the A1 and under 75 minutes from London Kings Cross
- State of the art conference and banqueting venue
- Inspiring environment for business, training and leisure
- Fully equipped meeting, conference and training facilities in 26 flexible areas, the largest of which seats 300 theatre style, with a floor area of 265m2 for exhibitions
- Grand elegant function rooms and 91 comfortably spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Exceptional cuisine
- Accommodating individual groups from 2 to 300 and holding up to 400 guests at any one time
- 18-hole golf course adjacent and Leisure Club with seasonal swimming pool on-site
- Experienced and dedicated team
- All inclusive packages or a bespoke service – the choice is yours
- Excellent value with highly competitive pricing structures
"We could not have wanted for anything more. I hope we will be back staying with you again soon."
Jenny Betteridge, The Labour Party